We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders!
Alternatively, Click & Collect is available at our store: Five:45, Level 1, 174 Cuba Street, Wellington City
Japanese knives from Iseya are hand-made and crafted from quality blades of forged Damascus steel. The 33-layer Damascus steel used in making this razor-sharp Japanese knife is hand hammered to ensure the strength of the blade and at its core is one of the best steels used in kitchen knife production due to its superior edge retention, sharpness, and stain-resistant.
Beautifully balanced for preparing sushi, sashimi, meat, veggies etc.
Beautifully presented, it makes the perfect gift - even for yourself!
* Free Diamond Stone with every knife purchase (valued at $45)
Knife Type: Usuba
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain-resistant steel- doesn’t rust)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Double-edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Ferrule Material: Mahogany
Handle Material: Pakka wood
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.
Adding product to your cart