We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders!
Alternatively, Click & Collect is available at our store: Five:45, Level 1, 174 Cuba Street, Wellington City
Hand-forged Japanese Knife - Sakai Takayuki Yanagiba Knife World Sushi Skills Institute Special Edition Red 240mm with Saya Sheath
Behind the Sakai Takayuki brand is 600-plus years of knife-making history by skilled craftsmen of Sakai City, Osaka prefecture. Originally famous for the production of Samurai swords, the makers in Sakai take pride in their work and never compromise on quality.
Super sharp and capable of handling many jobs in the kitchen – try filleting a fish with this, you’ll be blown over!!
As a gift, with its beautiful box presentation and custom sheath, it would be incredibly received, or, even better, treat yourself!
* Free Diamond Stone with every knife purchase (valued at $45)
Knife Type: Yanagiba
Steel Type: INOX (Stain-resistant steel)
Blade Type: Single-edged blade
Blade Length: 240mm
Blade Thickness: 4.5mm (0.177")
Ferrule Material: ABS resin
Handle Material: ABS resin
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.
Adding product to your cart