We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders!
Alternatively, Click & Collect is available at our store: Five:45, Level 1, 174 Cuba Street, Wellington City
Behind the Sakai Takayuki brand is 600 plus years of knife-making history by skilled craftsmen of Sakai City, Osaka prefecture. Originally famous for the production of Samurai swords, the makers in Sakai take pride in their work and never compromise on quality.
Beautifully balanced for preparing sushi, sashimi, meat, vegetables, etc.
Beautifully presented, it makes the perfect gift - even for yourself!
* Free Diamond Stone with every knife purchase (valued at $45)
Knife Type: Santoku
Steel Type: VG10 (Stain-resistant steel)
Blade Hardness: HRC 60-62
Blade Type: Double-edged blade
Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
Blade Height: 42mm (1.7")
Blade Thickness: 2mm (0.079")
Weight: 179g (6.3 ounces)
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.
Adding product to your cart